May 20, 2008

Spring gardening!

Two weekends ago, Cheyenne and I decided the outside of our house needed some sprucing up, so we did some gardening. It took us alllllllll day, but we got it done!

This is the front of our house before we started. There was an exsisting flower bed there, we just never really used it. There was once a small tree in the middle of it, but it died.


I also wanted to plant flowers by the mailbox, so I dug out a small flower bed next to it.


My thumb is so green I can even grow Labradors! :) hahaha!

And here's the after picture. You can't tell much here b/c a lot of what we planted still needs to grow, but we planted some Hosta along the sidewalk, those are the green leaves. We also planted a white azalea bush and a white rhodedendron (sp?) as well. We also planted the crazy little tree in the middle that kind of looks like bamboo, kind of looks like a palm tree, we're not really sure what it is, but we're excited to see how it turns out. :)


My dog-free flower bed





I took these pictures of our azalea bushes yesterday. They're already starting to bloom!

Ok, so this post was kind of lame with our garending and all, but that's what our life is these days! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment