November 26, 2014

One Thankful Turkey



I really enjoy the whole "Thankful" thing people do on Facebook each day leading up to Thanksgiving.  I decided to do the same this year, except compact it all into one nice little post.

Nov.1st: I'm thankful that I only have 27 more days until I can start listening to Christmas music!

Nov. 2nd: Thankful that we had the opportunity to go to West Virginia for a short trip with our friends Mark and Kasey.  We always have such a great time with them and we travel very well with them. 


 
13.1.... done!

Nov. 3rd: I am incredibly thankful for Advil and water to help this hangover... ugh...

Nov. 4th: Peanut butter M&M's

Nov. 5th: I'm thankful for little guys who want to go out in public as Spiderman




Nov. 6th: Carmex

Nov. 7th: Thankful for my friends.  I'm really blessed to have such a good group of girls who will listen to me whine, complain, cry, or laugh at any time of the day.

Nov. 8th:  I am thankful for grandparents who live close to us and will take the demon spawn children when mom feels like she just can't handle anymore....

Nov. 9th: Thankful for new days and second chances with the kiddos.

Nov.10th: Hipster glasses on tiny boys



Nov. 11th:  Thankful for our Veterans past, present, and future.  There is no way I could handle the military life or do what they do.  How fortunate are we to live in a country with our freedoms and with a military to keep us protected? Very fortunate indeed.

Nov. 12th: My job.  I'm very thankful to have a job and to have one that I enjoy and like going to every day.  If I could just get them to change office hours to 10-4, then I'd be set!

Nov. 13th: Cheyenne.  Love that guy.  He can pretty much do anything.  He's a hard worker and a great provider, husband, and father.  

Nov. 14th: Cookies, chocolate chip of course 

Nov. 15th: 30 day return policies on Christmas trees.  We purchased a new Christmas tree and the 30 day return policy ended on Nov. 17th, so we put it up to see if we liked it.  We did.  And since it was up, might as well decorate! 

Nov. 16th: Thanksgiving projects. The kids actually did so well with this, I thought it would be chaos, but they loved it. 


Nov. 17th: Christmas jammies.  I got the kids Christmas jammies this past weekend and now every day when we get home from school they race upstairs to put them on.

and when I ask them to smile, this is what I get.  Sigh....
 Nov. 18th: Christmas jammies selfies




Nov. 19th: Fuzzy slippers

Nov. 20th: Blonde children in brunette families

Nov. 21st: Speaking of blonde children, Adelyn's morning hair

Nov. 22nd: Oh Adelyn. She is not  a morning person. She's just like me and while it's infuriating in the mornings when we're trying to get ready, it also makes me laugh. 

This is her climbing back INTO her crib after I got her out this morning because she does not want to get up.  And yes, she's still in a crib.  My plan was to keep her in there until at least Kindergarten because I cannot handle two kids who can get out of their bed.  I guess that plan is now out the window... 


Nov. 23rd:Little Indians dressed in aprons



Nov. 24th: Beer.  Specifically, the beer in my fridge that is there to greet me following the torture that is called "the bedtime routine."

Nov. 25th: Birth Control

Nov. 26th:  Pigtails



Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment