March 26, 2008

Birthday/Easter Weekend

Last Friday was my birthday and it was a great one! I took a half day at work and went shopping, so I had great fun! When I got home Cheyenne had a small surprise for me, cupcakes! If you'll notice he so conveniently shoved 27 candles into the middle cupcake. He almost set the freakin' house on fire ! It looked like a blowtorch flame! I'm getting old....

After receiving my cupcakes we got ready and went to eat at Stoney River Legendary Steakhouse. It was good, but I think Cheyenne and I have realized that we're just not fancy eating people. We're too picky to truly enjoy the nicer restaurants. We figure we're just Logan's and Outback type people.

On Saturday a bunch of friends met us for a birthday dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. We ate, watched college basketball, and just basked in the glory that is Amy. :) My friend Kali made some awesome brownies with this kick-butt frosting on them. It's a shame the picture turned out so dark...

The next morning we went to church and then it was off to Granny's house. Mom brought some easter eggs for Gracie and Jay to hunt. They're adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment