March 13, 2008

Our life the last few weeks... :)

Cheyenne and I celebrated our first Valentines Day at the Brad Paisley concert. I'm aware that Valentines Day was a month ago, but I just now downloaded my pictures. :)



Then, a few weeks later something amazing happened! We looked over and saw that all 4 animals were in the same general area of each other. We realized this could be our only opportunity to get the family picture we've always wanted. So pardon me for being in my pj's, but there was no time to waste!


No, they're not all looking at the camera, and Elvis looks possessed, but oh well. This is our family. :)

Last week we went to Woodbury to visit with Cheyenne's parents. Before we went though I decided to chop of all my hair! I had been thinking about it for a long time so I decided to finally do it. I donated my hair to Locks of Love, an organization that makes wigs for kids suffering from cancer. To be eligible to donate your hair you have to have at least 10 inches, so that's why my hair is as short as it is.



Here's me and my ponytail :)
This weekend I head to Gatlinburg with my friends Leslie and Kim from college. It will be a weekend of shopping and eating! Cheyenne is participating in Austin's bachelor party this weekend, so he'll barely have time to miss me.

1 comment: